Seas0nPass 0.9.2 (beta) w/ iFaith Signatures

Pmh
Offline
Posts: 10
Joined: May 7, 2013
Re: Seas0nPass 0.9.2 (beta) w/ iFaith Signatures

Pmh wrote:

I was very excited to finally be able to jailbreak my ATV2 with 4.4.3.

First downloaded the wrong version 0.9, started it but then realized that there's no "Dump I faith..." In the help menu. Aborted the program and downloaded 0.9.2. After starting this, it's waiting/looping for the device to go into DFU-mode. But it does not happen... Changed cable - same issue.

What do I do wrong? The log file is cryptic to me :-)

Have you tried putting it into DFU mode with the power cord in? Also, you can try putting it back on your TV for a minute and doing a "reset" in the settings menu- definitely not "restore." Often that will help.

-----

Thanks - it worked now with the power cord in, at least the saving of the signatures.

BUT: The next stept fails - if I restore the version 4.4.3 on my ATV2 it says that this version is not supported on my ATV2. My version, if I look in "About" when TV is on: 4.4.3 (3323).

Any hints?

Samsung 55ES7500, Apple TV, PS3, iPad

Pmh
Offline
Posts: 10
Joined: May 7, 2013
Re: Seas0nPass 0.9.2 (beta) w/ iFaith Signatures
Pmh wrote:

Pmh wrote:

I was very excited to finally be able to jailbreak my ATV2 with 4.4.3.

First downloaded the wrong version 0.9, started it but then realized that there's no "Dump I faith..." In the help menu. Aborted the program and downloaded 0.9.2. After starting this, it's waiting/looping for the device to go into DFU-mode. But it does not happen... Changed cable - same issue.

What do I do wrong? The log file is cryptic to me :-)

Have you tried putting it into DFU mode with the power cord in? Also, you can try putting it back on your TV for a minute and doing a "reset" in the settings menu- definitely not "restore." Often that will help.

-----

Thanks - it worked now with the power cord in, at least the saving of the signatures.

BUT: The next stept fails - if I restore the version 4.4.3 on my ATV2 it says that this version is not supported on my ATV2. My version, if I look in "About" when TV is on: 4.4.3 (3323).

Any hints?

Here my log, should it help:

2013-05-09 23:06:01.185 Seas0nPass[6797:807] BEGIN NEW SESSION

2013-05-09 23:06:01.185 Seas0nPass[6797:807] ************************

2013-05-09 23:06:01.185 Seas0nPass[6797:807] Process: Seas0nPass

2013-05-09 23:06:01.185 Seas0nPass[6797:807] Path: /Users/xxx/Downloads/Seas0nPass-2.app/Contents/MacOS/Seas0nPass

2013-05-09 23:06:01.185 Seas0nPass[6797:807] Identifier: com.firecore.Seas0nPass

2013-05-09 23:06:01.185 Seas0nPass[6797:807] Version: 0.9.2 (710)

2013-05-09 23:06:01.185 Seas0nPass[6797:807] Date/Time: 2013-05-09 21:06:01 +0000

2013-05-09 23:06:01.186 Seas0nPass[6797:807] OS Version: 10.7.5 (11G63)

2013-05-09 23:06:01.905 Seas0nPass[6797:807] ecid: (null) deviceClass: (null)

2013-05-09 23:06:07.308 Seas0nPass[6797:807] already migrated

2013-05-09 23:06:07.308 Seas0nPass[6797:807] local blobs already sent

2013-05-09 23:07:16.805 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] status: ready

2013-05-09 23:07:16.833 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key logo to new key: AppleLogo

2013-05-09 23:07:16.833 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key chg0 to new key: BatteryCharging0

2013-05-09 23:07:16.833 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key chg1 to new key: BatteryCharging

2013-05-09 23:07:16.833 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key batf to new key: BatteryFull

2013-05-09 23:07:16.833 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key bat0 to new key: BatteryLow0

2013-05-09 23:07:16.834 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key bat1 to new key: BatteryLow1

2013-05-09 23:07:16.834 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key dtre to new key: DeviceTree

2013-05-09 23:07:16.834 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key glyc to new key: BatteryCharging0

2013-05-09 23:07:16.834 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key glyp to new key: BatteryPlugin

2013-05-09 23:07:16.834 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key ibot to new key: iBoot

2013-05-09 23:07:16.834 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key illb to new key: LLB

2013-05-09 23:07:16.835 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key recm to new key: RecoveryMode

2013-05-09 23:07:16.835 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key krnl to new key: KernelCache

2013-05-09 23:07:16.835 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] key apticket to new key: (null)

2013-05-09 23:07:16.839 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] 4.4.3 is greater than 4.4

2013-05-09 23:07:16.840 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] URL: http://iacqua.ih8sn0w.com/verify.php

2013-05-09 23:07:17.905 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] status string: Request returned with response: "no error" with status code: 200

2013-05-09 23:07:17.905 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] apticket verify response: 1

2013-05-09 23:07:17.905 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] URL: http://iacqua.ih8sn0w.com/submit.php?ecid=(null)&board=k66ap&ios=4.4.3%20(9A405l)

2013-05-09 23:07:18.000 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] response: Request returned with response: "no error" with status code: 200

2013-05-09 23:07:18.005 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] ifaith blob dumped and submitted!

2013-05-09 23:08:06.981 Seas0nPass[6797:807] created firmware folder successfully!

2013-05-09 23:08:16.859 Seas0nPass[6797:807] ecidHex: 00000XXXXXXXXXXXX (changed)

2013-05-09 23:08:16.860 Seas0nPass[6797:807] apple is not signing, check what blobs cydia has for XXXXXXXXX

2013-05-09 23:08:17.283 Seas0nPass[6797:807] 4.4 is greater than 4.3

2013-05-09 23:08:17.283 Seas0nPass[6797:807] no blobs for 9A405l! checking iFaith servers!

2013-05-09 23:08:17.283 Seas0nPass[6797:807] not on sauriks server or ih8sn0ws server... no soup for you: 9A405l

2013-05-09 23:08:17.283 Seas0nPass[6797:807] restoreMode: 5

2013-05-09 23:08:44.411 Seas0nPass[6797:807] apple is not signing, check what blobs cydia has for XXXXXXXXXX

2013-05-09 23:08:44.653 Seas0nPass[6797:807] 4.4 is greater than 4.3

2013-05-09 23:08:44.653 Seas0nPass[6797:807] no blobs for 9A405l! checking iFaith servers!

2013-05-09 23:08:44.653 Seas0nPass[6797:807] not on sauriks server or ih8sn0ws server... no soup for you: 9A405l

2013-05-09 23:08:44.653 Seas0nPass[6797:807] restoreMode: 5

2013-05-09 23:09:42.052 Seas0nPass[6797:807] apple is not signing, check what blobs cydia has for XXXXXXXXXX

2013-05-09 23:09:42.324 Seas0nPass[6797:807] 4.4 is greater than 4.3

2013-05-09 23:09:42.325 Seas0nPass[6797:807] no blobs for 9A405l! checking iFaith servers!

2013-05-09 23:09:42.325 Seas0nPass[6797:807] not on sauriks server or ih8sn0ws server... no soup for you: 9A405l

2013-05-09 23:09:42.325 Seas0nPass[6797:807] restoreMode: 5

Samsung 55ES7500, Apple TV, PS3, iPad

Scuba's picture
Offline
Posts: 7
Joined: May 7, 2013
Re: Seas0nPass 0.9.2 (beta) w/ iFaith Signatures

Did you check to see what signatures it saved?? Im not real familiar with the logs but it keeps saying 4.4 is greater than 4.3..So did it save blobs for 4.4.4 by chance?

Update:

It doesnt look like your signatures were saved...I checked the ecid and it shows none on cydia or ifaith servers>I would try saving them again.

Here is some of my log on a ATV2 at 5.0 ECID is changed of course

Blobs uploading result is OK
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:58 Message: ECID process starting
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:58 Message: Output received: check_context(00000000)
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:58 Message: Output received: ECID: XXXXXXXXXXXX
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:58 Message: Output received: check_context passed
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:58 Message: Checking available blobs on Cydia servers for ECID = XXXXXXXXXXXX
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:59 Message: Blobs fetching completed
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:59 Message: 5.0: cydia no iFaith yes
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:59 Message: Starting download
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:55:49 Message: Download completed
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:55:49 Message: Downloaded file moved to Documents folder

Pmh
Offline
Posts: 10
Joined: May 7, 2013
Re: Seas0nPass 0.9.2 (beta) w/ iFaith Signatures
Scuba wrote:

Did you check to see what signatures it saved?? Im not real familiar with the logs but it keeps saying 4.4 is greater than 4.3..So did it save blobs for 4.4.4 by chance?

Update:

It doesnt look like your signatures were saved...I checked the ecid and it shows none on cydia or ifaith servers>I would try saving them again.

Here is some of my log on a ATV2 at 5.0 ECID is changed of course

Blobs uploading result is OK
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:58 Message: ECID process starting
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:58 Message: Output received: check_context(00000000)
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:58 Message: Output received: ECID: XXXXXXXXXXXX
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:58 Message: Output received: check_context passed
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:58 Message: Checking available blobs on Cydia servers for ECID = XXXXXXXXXXXX
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:59 Message: Blobs fetching completed
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:59 Message: 5.0: cydia no iFaith yes
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:52:59 Message: Starting download
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:55:49 Message: Download completed
DateTime: 06/05/2013 18:55:49 Message: Downloaded file moved to Documents folder

Hmm - my log says something about blobs dumped and submitted:

2013-05-09 23:07:18.005 Seas0nPass[6797:8e03] ifaith blob dumped and submitted!

2013-05-09 23:08:06.981 Seas0nPass[6797:807] created firmware folder successfully!

But do you think I should just try again (and again, and again... :-) ) ?

And why should one hide the ECID?

Thx for your help so far.

Samsung 55ES7500, Apple TV, PS3, iPad

Offline
Posts: 12
Joined: Apr 3, 2013
Re: Seas0nPass 0.9.2 (beta) w/ iFaith Signatures

Worked perfectly. Great work guys.

Offline
Posts: 9
Joined: Apr 5, 2013
Re: Seas0nPass 0.9.2 (beta) w/ iFaith Signatures

Is there anyone that can provide any insight as to the inconsistency in jailbreaking these- One I spend a week on cannot get, the next one it takes 5 minutes, the very next one immediately behind it using all same programs, methodology and cables does not work time after time. What is going on? Is it unit specific? The issue on the ones that seem not to work is that is gets stuck in a loop and immediately spits out 1604 errors. Someone has to know what is going on here.

Thanks.

Scuba's picture
Offline
Posts: 7
Joined: May 7, 2013
Re: Seas0nPass 0.9.2 (beta) w/ iFaith Signatures

PMH I would worry about these 2 lines from your log.

2013-05-09 23:08:44.653 Seas0nPass[6797:807] no blobs for 9A405l! checking iFaith servers!

2013-05-09 23:08:44.653 Seas0nPass[6797:807] not on sauriks server or ih8sn0ws server... no soup for you

Its either not grabbing them from your device or a firewall may be preventing them from uploading to the servers.Make

sure you have antivirus and firewall off and then try and save blobs and try again to jailbreak and see what you get in log.

Scuba's picture
Offline
Posts: 7
Joined: May 7, 2013
Re: Seas0nPass 0.9.2 (beta) w/ iFaith Signatures
rlyupcl wrote:

Is there anyone that can provide any insight as to the inconsistency in jailbreaking these- One I spend a week on cannot get, the next one it takes 5 minutes, the very next one immediately behind it using all same programs, methodology and cables does not work time after time. What is going on? Is it unit specific? The issue on the ones that seem not to work is that is gets stuck in a loop and immediately spits out 1604 errors. Someone has to know what is going on here.

Thanks.

rlyupcl...Some can be a little picky but error 1604 should be a usb timing error...I would try a different usb port or use a different computer.I have had some Iphones that I had to use a different cpu to get them to work..Make sure your itunes is updated also.On the ATV2 sometimes I use the power cable and sometimes just the USB...Usually works fine with both cables in though.

Pmh
Offline
Posts: 10
Joined: May 7, 2013
Re: Seas0nPass 0.9.2 (beta) w/ iFaith Signatures
Scuba wrote:

PMH I would worry about these 2 lines from your log.

2013-05-09 23:08:44.653 Seas0nPass[6797:807] no blobs for 9A405l! checking iFaith servers!

2013-05-09 23:08:44.653 Seas0nPass[6797:807] not on sauriks server or ih8sn0ws server... no soup for you

Its either not grabbing them from your device or a firewall may be preventing them from uploading to the servers.Make

sure you have antivirus and firewall off and then try and save blobs and try again to jailbreak and see what you get in log.

Hi Scuba

indeed the Firewall on my Mac is turned on - I'll disable it and try again.

Thx & best regards!

Samsung 55ES7500, Apple TV, PS3, iPad

Pmh
Offline
Posts: 10
Joined: May 7, 2013
Re: Seas0nPass 0.9.2 (beta) w/ iFaith Signatures

I now managed to jb it - but it took really multiple tries... seems a shaky process.

But finally I could buy & install aTV Flash :-)

Thx for all the help!

Samsung 55ES7500, Apple TV, PS3, iPad

Post Reply

© 2014 FireCore, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Terms | Privacy