Seas0nPass 0.9.2 (beta) w/ iFaith Signatures

Re: Seas0nPass 0.9.2 (beta) w/ iFaith Signatures

Hey guys still plugging away at trying to save the shsh blobs for my atv 2 running 5.2. Second day in and im still getting "missing ApTicket". Is there something im missing here? I looked in the log and saw "no soup for you" if that gives anything away? Any help or advice would be really great as this is starting to get to me.
Thanks guys

Some advice on where the SHSH blobs are saved by this Beta would be appreciated.

As I said before, it caused an Error 9 on my unit and I need to try to recover. There are now NO lights on it.

Nothing was unplugged or fiddled with. I know what I am doing. I need SHSH blobs which it successfully extracted so I can stitch them manually into IPSW. I see that it does not upload them to Cydia so please tell me where they can be found on OS X Lion.

zop1080 wrote:

Just completed a jailbreak of a 4.3 (8F455). Works great thanks

i have no success :( please help me. can you tell me step by step, how do you do?

james's picture
Staff

Instructions and download links for the Windows version have been added to the first post.

Enjoy. Smile

James
Have an idea for Infuse? Tell us.

I am no expert but I found my backed up saved FW on my Mac (OSX 10.8.3) in the iTunes firmware folder after watching Season Pass try and find it for itself. You Mac guys just do a spotlight search on the word "firmware" and your folder should show itself.

Godfather wrote:

i have no success :( please help me. can you tell me step by step, how do you do?

The easiest instructions are found in the very first post of this thread. It's laid out plain and simple. First backup with iFaith (PC) or Tiny Umbrella (Mac). Second is to right click to create custom ISPW file (Jailbreak), Third is to let Season Pass Beta and iTunes write to your ATV2, Fourth is to install the ATV 2.2 as explained in this forum too. Just keep trying. Follow the steps to the letter until they work. At least, that is what I did.

Just try it
Say can not save sig on this apple tv
Some one with postive ?

My apple TV 2nd after saved ifaith blobs 4.4.3 and use SeasOnpass v0.9.2 windows and get this error. Please help.

HI.

I just got another appletv with 5.1.1 and am trying to use the seas0npass beta to save the iFaith blobs before i jailbreak it but am unable to put it in DFU mode. Can you please hlep me with it. Do i need to buy ATVFlash black to save the blobs or will seas0npass do it for me.

Please help me am getting withdrawal symptoms without my xbmc lo!!

Android wrote:

My apple TV 2nd after saved ifaith blobs 4.4.3 and use SeasOnpass v0.9.2 windows and get this error. Please help.

Disable your anti-virus software for the moment and try again

© 2014 FireCore, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Terms | Privacy