Best Video Add-ons for XBMC

AJ

I have just become the biggest fan of aTV Flash... FireCore and XBMC have made my apple TV 2G breath...

If anyone interested to watch movies from fastpasstv.com on Apple TV.

install XBMC add-ons provided by Nixa; It plays AVI videos flawlessly. Enjoy! Cool

http://code.google.com/p/sparetime/

Re: Best Video Add-ons for XBMC

Hi! New to XBMC, how do you install the add-on?

Thanks!

AJ

Steps to install New Add-ons library on XBMC (Apple TV 2G)

1) Download the repository.googlecode.sparetime.zip file using this link on your Mac/PC. Don't unzip.

http://code.google.com/p/sparetime/downloads/list

2) Start Apple TV 2G.

3) Connect to Apple TV 2G using SFTP from your Mac/PC. Follow the instructions provided on this link :

http://support.firecore.com/entries/316002-connecting-via-ssh-and-sftp

4) Browse to location : /User

5) Create new folder "Downloads" if you would like to, to keep temporary files. /User/Downloads

6) Drag and Drop the ZIP file at this location using Cyberduck Application. After trasnfer is complete, you can end SFTP connection.

7) Open XBMC on Apple TV 2G.

8) System --> Add-ons --> Install from zip file --> Select repository.googlecode.sparetime.zip from downloads folder.

9) This will enable nixa addons.

10) Once again from System --> Add-ons --> Get Add-ons --> nixa addons --> Video Add-ons

11) Install the best add-on is Fastpasstv

Follow add-on instructions to start viewing best movie collection. Note: Always select VidBux links. Enjoy

Thanks a lot!!!!

Awesome-Thanks for taking the time to share this .

I do get a script error for any online video I try to play.

Me too--AppleTV Black (4.1.1), Seas0nPass 0.6.7, latest beta of aTVFlash. Followed the directions to install FastPassTV worked fine. But when I try downloading anything it's either a script error (if I choose to save it), or any streaming show plays for about 1 second, and crashes XBMC and dumps me to the main menu. Seems like a good thing, but not quite ready... --mr

I'm a moron. Sorry--XBMC works great! I just wasn't viewing the "VidBux" streams, which is apparently The Way on the ATV2. This is amazing...

I get an error with the "Vidbux " streams not sure why. If any one can help I will check in later.thanks

I got as far as step 8. Once I select the .zip, it branches off and only shows '...' as an option. When I flip to click OK, it won't let me. It just stays on the cancel option. Will not go up and down. I cannot get past this. Any suggestions?

AJ

It gives error if link is down or dead. Keep on looking for active links by clicking rest of links of Vidbux or NovaMov.
I love it because I am now free from unwanted ads pop-ups appear while using fastpasstv.com website in browser.

© 2014 FireCore, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Terms | Privacy