SeasOnPass 5.01 not stable

Hi!

Little frustrated right now.

Upgraded to latest version and tried to JB with the latest SP. I got error codes all the time when restoring in Itunes, error 21, 1600, 1604

Tried with both mt macbook and iMac. Noting worked.

I did a clean install on my macbook with Lion and the restoring process was complete. Weird?!

But when i plugged it to my tv i got the connect to Itunes logo.

JB a couple of moore times and finally i was able to se the firecore logo.

But this morning when i woke my atv2 up i got rapid flashing and Itunes logo.

Why!?!? i am going nuts, the latest version i untheterd right? So why do i get the Itunes logo all time?

edit------------------------------

Just did the whole process again, sucsess on the JB but when i connect to the tv, connect to itunes logo and rapid 

Tried restore in Itunes, error 1604 (little mad :))
Tried SP same error of course.
Reinstalling Lion on my macbook to try again… this really sucks big time!!!

edit---------------

Ok, i tried SP several times but i just can´t get it to work again.

I tried to JB like 30 times but no succes 
I found a solution to remove all my errors when restore my atv2.

No moore 1600, 1604 21 etc errors.

This is what i did

I removed the Itunes preferences and restarted Itunes. 
Files are located in ~/{user}/Preferences/com.apple.iTunes.plist 

But this version of SP just won´t work for me. I will wait for an update of this tool.

Impossible to get i to work. I tried everything, i give up!

its working. error doesn’t matter. plug in atv to your tv and check for the FC logo. it will be there. also don’t do it with the power cord plugged in

Did all the things you describe, i got it to work once, but when i “woke” my atv2  all i could se was connect to iTunes logo

Doing one final try, really need it to work! Cant watch anything on my TV without the JB :slight_smile:

weird… i got that error on mine when i redid them, but it worked fine

i’ve got 1602, 1604, 2005… still works

My last try believe it or not worked! No i never gonna put my atv2 in sleep mode! :slight_smile:
Curios if it still jailbroken tomorrow! 

ive also experienced, jailbreaking it, loading xbmc and all… and then after unplugging and pluging again, it booted without anything, just apple stuff, i used the menu/play reset and it all came back… no idea!

Is this a 12 hour jailbreak?! Woke up this morning and my ATV2 was flashing rapidly. Why???

This is so frustrating!!!

I have successfully jailbroken two ATV2s with the latest Seas0npass but when I powered one of the ATVs back up (about 3 hours later) I was presented with Apple iOS 4 (and no XBMC/Firecore, etc.) even though I’d installed iOS5! Very strange. All the while, my second ATV2 performs flawlessly with the latest jailbreak and Firecore.

I do to see how that could happen! Are you sure you did not simply jailbreak the one that is working twice by accident ?

LOL. No, I specifically jailbroke the first device, installed various XBMC add-ons and tested successfully on a TV monitor on a workbench. Unplugged the unit, walked to the living room and plugged it in to the main TV and digital receiver. Then opened the carton to unit #2, and repeated the process. Left the 2nd unit on the workbench; walked to living room and switched on the previous unit to discover the jailbreak fairies had reverted it to iOS4.

Yes, it sounds unbelievable.