Seas0nPass & Apple TV 5.2

Re: Seas0nPass & Apple TV 5.2

Whats new in The maintaince app that just Got an Update ???

MightyJew wrote:

Nonetheless, 5.0.2 is still being signed and there is no reason to upgrade to 5.2 yet anyways. XBMC will be the same either way.

true story ;) i'm sure the guys of firecore do what they can, so calm down ;)

BDX's picture
BDX

It's kind of foolish to think only about your personal circumstances - i.e. here in Germany you need at least 5.1 to watch the NBA and to get all the features available. And that's just one example. I can hardly wait for the seas0npass and aTV Flash updates to get all I want from my Apple TV.

But you're right, we all can be sure that the fireCore guys doing their best to come out with those updates. Smile

Yawn....still a no go on atv 3 eh?

After Season pass completes the appleTV restore. It gives me the same option to Boot tethered with no power cable shown in picture. It repeats the same process. When plugged into the TV it does not change the setting logo to the Firecore. Seems like something is going wrong after restore, even though is completes the restore but I can not get it to show the tethered with power cable step. Please give me some pointers. I have tried to cycle power. nothing helps. This ia an ATV2

The enormous amount of work that goes into ensuring every release is top-notch is much appreciated: thank you.

As ever: you guys rock!

Cool

ThaNatrix wrote:

Thanks for the update. And WHO CARES if Plex doesn't get updated. Who wants to run a media server from their comp when Flash Black's Media Player lets you add Time Capsule shares to view anytime? Flash Black is the only reason I haven't swapped my ATV for a Roku!

Dont know about Plex but flash black media player is just that a media player. XBMC has the ability to do so much more. I use it for navi x, and some of the other add ons. PLus hulu is nice to have. Hulu plus on the atv sucks. Why pay for commericals. With the app i get zero commericals and i get all of hulu. Just dont come on here and talk about things you dont seem to know allot about.

Can this Day be The Day :)

james wrote:

Hey all, we're hard at work on an updated version of Seas0nPass that takes advantage of the Evasi0n jailbreak and plan to have this available soon.

Please keep in mind that while the FireCore plugins will work on Apple TV 5.1, a few minor adjustments (which are currently in progress) are needed to ensure things continue to run smoothly on Apple TV 5.2. Things like Plex and XBMC do not yet work on Apple TV 5.1 and later, and will likely require A LOT of work by their respective developers in order to be compatible.

I'll update this post as more information becomes available.

Cheers! Smile

Where is ATV Flash for 5.2 already?????????????????????

propizza wrote:

Where is ATV Flash for 5.2 already?????????????????????

propizza, you are a douche bag

© 2014 FireCore, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Terms | Privacy